A new home contract can be a lengthy and detailed document which needs to be examined carefully for any discrepancies or possible misinterpretation.
The experienced inspectors at The Home Inspection Hub will thoroughly review your contract to ensure that it is in line with industry standards.
We can also provide advice on any issues that require clarification between parties prior to signing, for example:
- Your responsibilities as an owner
- Your builder’s obligations
- Variation of costs and possible hidden charges
- Progress Payment Schedules
- Prime costs (i.e. costs to purchase specified items such as tiles, taps and bathroom fittings)
- Provisional sum costs (i.e. costs to cover work and/or materials such as the excavation and construction of footings and foundations)
- The length of time for the build
- Finished floor levels on contract drawings
- Finishes on paint, benchtops, floors and appliances.
Why engage The Home Inspection Hub to provide a Contract Review?
Download our Contract Review flyer.
Pricing for our contract review service will depend on your requirements.
Call us on 1300 071 283 or email email@example.com for a free, customised quote.
Pricing varies according to the size of the property. Our booking team can provide you with a customised quote after discussing your requirements.
Once your booking is confirmed, send us the building plans and contract documentation and we will get the ball rolling.
Once payment is received and your booking is confirmed, you can expect to receive your report within 3-4 working days.
Your report will be emailed to you once our inspector has finished his review.