After many hours searching on Google, you discover investing in a building inspection is a smart move. But now you’re wondering what exactly is included in a report and how useful it really is. In this blog, we take you through a standard sample of what you would find in The Hub’s report and what to expect when engaging a property inspection service.
What’s included with our New Home Construction inspection service?
- A photographic record on every element on site, highlighting the workmanship of the construction throughout the build.
- A detailed summary at the end of the report
- A report after each inspection and the capability to ask questions as you go.
- A breakdown of building terminology is also included for your reference
We believe having a thorough reference tool can provide many benefits. This includes:
- Acting as a prompt for builders to follow so any issues detected can be attended to and checked in the following stage.
- Being a great ‘safety net’ in case you start to have disputes with your builder.
- Knowing the status of the build during the construction.
For a New Home Inspection, The Hub offers a comprehensive and professional package that includes separate inspections conducted at the end of each critical construction stage. In addition, we can also offer a Contract Review and Maintenance Inspection to complement the package.
If you would like to receive a sample report, feel free to contact us.
Call The Home Inspection Hub today on 1300 071 283 or click here for a quick online quote and we can help you through the building process.